Share the Treats Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Wesfarmers Kleenheat Gas Pty Ltd ABN 40 008 679 543 of Building 161, Car Park 12, Murdoch University, Murdoch WA 6150 (“Kleenheat” or “we”).
2. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional, electronic and print materials form part of the terms and conditions. By participating in this competition entrants shall be deemed to agree to abide by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with the terms and conditions set out in any such materials.
3. To be eligible to enter (“Eligible Entrant”), you must:
• be a resident of Western Australia (WA) or Northern Territory (NT);
• be 18 years of age or over; and
• not be an employee (or an immediate family member of an employee) of Kleenheat, its agencies or any organisation associated with the promotion. For the purposes of the promotion, “immediate family member” includes spouse, de facto spouse and natural, adopted or step child who lives in the same household as the employee.
4. We may (in our absolute discretion):
• verify an entrant’s identity, age and the validity of entry;
• disqualify entrants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or who tampers with the entry process;
• disqualify entrants who enter using multiple aliases;
• accept or reject entries that contain errors or omissions; and
• deem incomplete, plagiarised, defamatory or indecipherable entries invalid.
5. The competition commences at 2:00pm (WST) on Friday 1/05/2020 and concludes at 11:00am (WST) on Tuesday 30/06/2020 (“Entry Period”).
6. The Entry Period is divided into eight (8) separate draw periods (each a “Prize Draw Period”) as follows:
Period 1: From 2:00pm (WST) Friday 01/05/2020 to 11:00am (WST) on Thursday 07/05/2020.
Period 2: From 2:00pm (WST) Friday 01/05/2020 to 11:00am (WST) on Thursday 14/05/2020.
Period 3: From 2:00pm (WST) Friday 01/05/2020 to 11:00am (WST) on Thursday 21/05/2020.
Period 4: From 2:00pm (WST) Friday 01/05/2020 to 11:00am (WST) on Thursday 28/05/2020.
Period 5: From 2:00pm (WST) Friday 01/05/2020 to 11:00am (WST) on Thursday 04/06/2020.
Period 6: From 2:00pm (WST) Friday 01/05/2020 to 11:00am (WST) on Thursday 11/06/2020.
Period 7: From 2:00pm (WST) Friday 01/05/2020 to 11:00am (WST) on Thursday 18/06/2020.
Period 8: From 2:00pm (WST) Friday 01/05/2020 to 11:00am (WST) on Tuesday 30/06/2020.
7. To enter the competition, an Eligible Entrant must visit kleenheat.com.au/treats (“the Entry Form”) and follow the instructions to fully and correctly complete and successfully submit the online Entry Form.
8. One (1) unique entry per Eligible Entrant will be valid per Prize Draw Period.
9. Entries can only be submitted to kleenheat.com.au/treats during the Entry Period, and will not be received through any other method.
10. Upon receipt, entries become the property of Kleenheat. Information resulting from the entrant’s entry and participation in the promotion is used by Kleenheat for the determination of the Prize winners and for the purpose of contacting the entrant about Kleenheat’s natural gas and LPG offer (unless and until the entrant informs Kleenheat that the entrant no longer consents to be contacted about Kleenheat’s marketing offers). Information about entrants may also be used by Kleenheat, its agents, contractors, and related companies, for other purposes as set out below. By participating in the competition, entrants consent to these uses and disclosure of their information.
11. There are two thousand (2,000), $100 eGift Cards to be won (each a “Prize”).
12. Two hundred and fifty (250) Prizes will be drawn per Prize Draw Period. Of which, two hundred and twenty five Prizes (225) will be allocated to the Draw for WA per Prize Draw Period and Twenty five (25) Prizes will be allocated to the Draw for NT per Prize Draw Period.
13. The total Prize pool is valued at $200,000.00 (AUD) inclusive of GST.
14. The Eligible Entrant must select a $100 eGift Card on the Entry Form. The Eligible Entrant must choose between a $100 Coles eGift Card, $100 Kmart eGift Card and $100 Officeworks eGift Card. The choice of eGift Card in the Entry Form is final, and entrants will not be permitted to change their selection once the Entry Form has been submitted.
15. All Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be transferred or substituted except at Kleenheat’s discretion and subject to State or Territory legislation. Save for any stated cash component of the Prize, the Prize is not redeemable for cash. However, Kleenheat reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value where necessary due to Prize unavailability. Any tax on the Prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in this competition.
16. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize provider’s requirements. eGift Cards must be redeemed before the expiry date (if any) shown on the card or voucher. For full Prize conditions or restrictions refer to paragraph 29.
17. If, for any reason, a winner is not able to participate in or accept the Prize or the winner does not take the Prize at the time stipulated by the promoter or the Prize provider, the Prize will be forfeited.
18. If any prizes are not allocated due to the number of entries being less than two hundred and fifty (250) in a Prize Draw Period, any Prizes remaining will be rolled over to the next Prize Draw Period.
19. If any prizes are not allocated due to the number of entries being less than the minimum requirement for the WA or NT Draw, they will be rolled over to a different Draw.
20. If the promoter receives more than one thousand (1,000) entries in a Prize Draw Period they may increase the number of Prizes available.
21. If the promoter receives less than the required entries during the Entry Period, the remaining prizes will be null and void.
Selecting a winner
22. Two hundred and fifty (250) Prizes will be awarded for each Prize Draw Period. A draw (“Draw”) will be conducted to determine the winners. Each winner will receive one (1) $100 eGift Card. Draws will take place in Perth, Western Australia.
23. There will be two separate Draws conducted for entries received from WA and NT. Two hundred and twenty five Prizes (225) will be allocated to the Draw for WA per Prize Draw Period. Twenty five (25) Prizes will be allocated to the Draw for NT per Prize Draw Period.
The Prize draws are as follows:
Draw 1: Prize Draw Period 1 winners selected at 09:00am (WST) on Friday 08/05/2020.
Draw 2: Prize Draw Period 2 winners selected at 09:00am (WST) on Friday 15/05/2020.
Draw 3: Prize Draw Period 3 winners selected at 09:00am (WST) on Friday 22/05/2020.
Draw 4: Prize Draw Period 4 winners selected at 09:00am (WST) on Friday 29/05/2020.
Draw 5: Prize Draw Period 5 winners selected at 09:00am (WST) on Friday 05/06/2020.
Draw 6: Prize Draw Period 6 winners selected at 09:00am (WST) on Friday 12/06/2020.
Draw 7: Prize Draw Period 7 winners selected at 09:00am (WST) on Friday 19/06/2020.
Draw 8: Prize Draw Period 8 winners selected at 09:00am (WST) on Wednesday 01/07/2020.
24. The Prize winner is the person who has completed the nomination form. The Prize winner takes full responsibility for forwarding the Prize onto the person who has been listed as the nominee on the Entry Form. The promoter does not take any responsibility for this.
25. Prize winners will be notified via email or phone within seven (7) business days of the Draw. All reasonable steps to notify the winner will be taken by Kleenheat.
26. The Prize will be sent to the email address provided on the Entry Form.
27. The Prize winner’s details will be published at https://www.kleenheat.com.au/about/competition-winners and kleenheat.com.au/treats, within ten (10) business days of each Draw.
28. In the event of a dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of the General Manager of Kleenheat will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Other conditions applicable to the Prizes
29. Additional conditions or restrictions apply to the eGift Cards:
Changing the competition
30. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Kleenheat and which prevents it from complying with these terms and conditions, Kleenheat will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and Kleenheat reserves the right (subject to compliance with regulatory requirements) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
31. To the extent permitted by law, we (and our officers, employees and agents) are not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by you in connection with the competition, including:
• any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected entries;
• any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction;
• any theft, unauthorised access or interference by another person;
• any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected;
• any variation in Prize value to that stated in these terms;
• any tax liability incurred by you;
• use of, or taking of, a Prize; or
• participation in the competition.
32. The entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of Kleenheat to enable it to administer the competition and publicise the Prize winners. If we do not collect your personal information then we will not be able to process your entry in the competition. The personal information of:
• the Prize winners may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the competition, including but not limited to the competition administrator and the Prize provider, and their agents, to the extent necessary for Prizes to be delivered to the Prize winners, and to regulatory authorities. Kleenheat will disclose the Prize winner’s first initial, surname, suburb and State/Territory of residence online, and will publish these details at kleenheat.com.au/about/competition-winners at the conclusion of the competition. An entrant also agrees that Kleenheat may, in the event the entrant is the winner, publish or cause to be published the entrant’s name and postcode in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation; and
• entrants may be provided to external service providers bound under confidentiality agreements who are engaged by Kleenheat for the purposes of the competition.
33. By participating in the competition, winners consent to Kleenheat using their (and their companions) name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times and agree to grant Kleenheat a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use for the purpose of promoting this competition and Kleenheat. Kleenheat and the Prize provider are entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch or add to the image and to reproduce it in any form or media whatsoever throughout the world.
• gain access to your personal information in our possession;
• correct personal information in our possession; or
• make a complaint about Kleenheat’s handling of your personal information,
Should you wish to be removed from Kleenheat’s direct marketing database, or stop receiving direct marketing material from Kleenheat, you can contact Kleenheat on 13 21 80 or (in the case of email or SMS communications) unsubscribe using the method set out in the relevant message.